BEST CARPET CLEANING PRO
Hardwood Floor, Laminate Floor Cleaning
While sweeping and mopping can keep a hardwood floor looking all right, home cleaning methods cannot match the level of clean that professional hardwood cleaning provides. Instead of merely moving dirt and dust around a floor with a mop or broom, eliminate that debris entirely with a professional cleaning that will leave your hardwood floors looking vibrant and restored.
Our Cleaning Process:
1.Step: Best Carpet Cleaning Pro will thoroughly inspect your floors and scan for problem areas that will require more attention.
2. Step: we will vacuum the floor to remove loose dust and lint particles.
3. Step: use powerful cleaning equipment to loosen dirt and mopping residue from within your floor. Our cleaning solution purges the floor of any remaining debris, before the dislodged dirt and the solution itself are vacuumed away.
If needed : hand cleaning comes next, where associates use microfiber cloth to reach edges and corners.
5. Step: use a neutralizing solution to clean the floor a second time and give it a shiny finish, which also prolongs the clean appearance.
6. Step: final inspection is conducted to ensure the floor has been thoroughly cleaned.
We recommend an application of Hardwood Finish Refresher Top Coat. A top coat re-finisher adds an extra layer of protection to your hardwood and it will delay the need for another cleaning while adding shine and luster to your flooring.
* Cleaning/coating the floor will not remove or reduce the appearance of previous scratches, wear, or other damage.
Call Best Carpet Cleaning Pro 708-945-5092
Email: [email protected]
Min. charge applies